COVID-19 Safety Protocols for New Zealand Classes
Dear Students and Parents,
In order to provide the healthiest possible training environment for both our students and instructors, we have introduced some temporary safety measures for our return to classes:
- All students/parents must checkin-in using the venue ‘Check-in App’ before entering class
- Proof of vaccination must be provided by students and parents before entering the Dojo wherever applicable
- Masks to be worn by parents and students when entering/leaving the class where applicable
- Spectators must wear masks inside the dojo where applicable.
- Do not attend class if you have been in close contact with a Covid-19 case in the previous 14 days
- Do not attend class if you have visited a Covid-19 hotspot or exposure venue in the previous 14 days
- If you’re feeling unwell then please do not attend class. Stay home and rest!
- Keep safe social distance from others in class of at least 1 metre
- No congregating in groups before or after class (inside or outside)
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your bent arm
- Wash hands before and after class and no hand shaking
If you’re asked by authorities to isolate at any stage due to infection or close contact, please email our COVID support team ASAP at email@example.com
Thank you for your co-operation.