- The proper legal description of GKR Karate is GKR Karate Australia Pty Ltd, registered office 4/191 Pulteney Street Adelaide, South Australia 5000.
- The act requires us to provide further information if required about the way GKR handles the personal information of members. This can be obtained by writing to GKR Karate National Office, 4a Fisher Street, Port Adelaide, SA 5015.
- The personal information of members, such as name, address and contact details are used to enable GKR Karate to make contact with members and provide them with information from time to time. If a member becomes a GKR Karate Instructor, this member’s information will be used to assist in the Instructor Accreditation Program.
- GKR Karate does not disclose any information concerning its members to any other organisation.
- If a person does not provide GKR Karate with the personal information we request on registration, we will not be able to process their request to join GKR Karate.
Please note that photographs and footage from our classes and events may be used for student recognition or promotional purposes on our website and social media channels. Please contact your local Regional Manager or the GKR Karate Support Centre if you have any concerns.