Congratulations on having the courage to take action on your goals, and becoming a member of GKR Karate.
People decide to train in karate for many reasons:
- To live their life with more energy and vitality.
- To feel fitter, to lose unwanted weight, to gain strength and tone their bodies.
- To learn self-defence (should the need ever arise), and to achieve peace of mind.
- To see and feel the benefits that improved self-confidence, self-discipline and self-esteem adds to their lives.
- To partake is a social activity and/or to take up an exciting new challenge for the body and mind.
- To satisfy a long-term interest or curiosity in the Martial Arts.
Irrespective of your reasons for joining, we warmly welcome you to our club and are genuinely excited about the new and exciting adventure you are about to embark on.
It is said that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and you have indeed taken your first step. It is our goal now to ensure you keep taking those ever-important early steps so you can achieve all you set out to, and more!
Enjoy the journey!