UK – Black Belt Camp 2019
Keele University, Keele, Newcastle ST5 5BG, Newcastle , United Kingdom
Conducted by Shihan Gavin Samin and Sensei Bob McCracken
• Principles of movement, Kata technique + Bunkai, Kumite drills and much more.
• This is a must for all Instructors as well as all students 3rd Kyu & above (12 yrs +)
• Includes Saturday night party with dinner, dancing and entertainment.
• Includes a one off commemorative T-Shirt
• Be the envy of your class mates and join the elite group of Senior Students
for a great weekend.
Note: Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
Why GKR Karate?
GKR creates the right environment for our members to train in. Although we promote self defence and fitness, our style also fosters positive values, confidence, discipline, focus and well being. GKR teaches you not only how to punch and kick, it teaches you to be a better person.
We encourage students of all ages, from all walks of life to join our club and be part of the supportive ‘family’ that is GKR Karate.
Have a question or require further information? Get in contact with us today.