GKR KARATE AND FITNESS – OPEN DAY!
SUNDAY 15th MAY 2022
398 Keira Street, Wollongong
11am – 2pm
As you may have heard by now, we’ve just recently opened the doors to our brand new GKR Karate and Fitness Centre in Wollongong.
This multi-purpose facility is the first of its kind within our club, offering a fully equipped functional fitness gym, a Yoga/Pilates studio, as well as a fully matted dojo with classes running 6 days a week.
To celebrate the opening of our new premises, we’re offering all existing students and their families the chance to try out our fitness and Yoga/Pilates classes for FREE until Sunday 15th May.
OPEN DAY – SUNDAY 15TH MAY
Directly following the first Sunday morning karate grading at our new venue, we will be conducting an OPEN DAY from 11am to 2pm. During this time, we encourage all students and their families to come down and visit us. We’ll take you on a tour around the facilities and give you the chance to meet our new fitness/Yoga/Pilates instructors. We will also…
- Conduct a number of short ‘taster’ classes in our Fitness/Yoga studios. Try it out and see if it’s for you!
- Run several karate demos throughout the afternoon showing off some of our impressive local talent
- Have ice cream and coffee vans on site, balloons for kids etc.
Also ask about our…
- Foundational membership offers – Zero Joining Fee!
- New ‘Yoji’s’ program for children 3 – 4 years
- Amazing family discount offers across both fitness and karate memberships
- Unique ‘All Access’ combined membership package (Karate, functional fitness, Yoga, Pilates)
No need to book to attend. Just drop in anytime between 11am and 2pm.
We hope to see you there!
Regional Manager – Senior Instructor
M: 0447 711 585 E: firstname.lastname@example.org