UK Direct Debit: Summary of Terms & Conditions
- Direct Debit agreement is subject to a 14 day cooling off period, or until the pass is used.
- Students may opt-out at any time, however one month’s notice is required to discontinue payments.
- GKR Karate’s family discounts are designed to give financial benefit to the primary bill payer of the household for their immediate family/dependants. As such, this does not extend to cousins, aunties, uncles and in most instances grandparents.
- Full T&Cs will be sent via email from GKR Karate upon processing your agreement.
UK Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.
Further to the Terms and Conditions available here, please note that:
- To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
GKR Karate can be contacted direct using the below information:
0161 929 5577