With the UK remaining in lockdown for the foreseeable future, we want to do our best to keep your karate motivation as strong as possible. We have now locked in the dates for our 2021 Zoom Super Seminar Series!
You’ll have the opportunity to train with GKR Karate’s most senior instructors over 4 weeks as follows:
- Sensei Bob McCracken, UK National Director • Sunday 14th February
- Shihan Anthony Ryan, International Director of Coaching • Sunday 21st February
- Shihan Gavin Samin, Assistant Chief Instructor • Sunday 28th February
- Kancho Robert Sullivan, Founder & Chief Instructor • Sunday 7th March
- United Kingdom: 10am
- New Zealand: 11pm
- Australia – AEDT: 9pm • ACDT: 8.30pm • Qld: 8pm • WA: 6pm
All seminars will run for 90 minutes, followed by a 30 minute Q&A session suitable for all ages and grades.
The Super Seminar Series is open to all ages and grade groups – this really is Karate for Everyone! Don’t miss this opportunity to train with this awesome collection of instructors. It will be some time before they can travel and conduct classes in person, so this is the next best thing and it’s delivered to your home (contact-free😊).
Book your spot NOW for just £24 per family for ALL 4 seminars, or £8 per family per seminar!
Can’t make it on the day? No worries! A recording of the Super Seminar Series Sessions will be available to all subscribers within one week of the event. You will receive an email when it’s available to view in your Online Dojo Library.